Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal
  1. We made some changes in our log-in system. You can still use your existing username and password in our Community Forums. But you need to create a new account to access the rest of our site like Arcade Games, Business, Jobs and Classified Ads listings. We’re adding lots of new features in our site, and we believe the benefits outweigh the inconvenience. Read our discussions here.

[Poll] Are you in favor of a law prohibiting political dynasty?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Leah Dalman, Apr 18, 2013.

?

Are you in favor of a law prohibiting political dynasty?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Leah Dalman

Leah Dalman "Don't measure the distance; measure my love." Staff Member

Are you in favor of a law prohibiting political dynasty?

:
    Lolo Hazo likes this.
  2. curious

curious Active Member Registered

Yes, it's about time. Give others a chance. Sila sila naman naghari sa politika. Puro na lang corruption kay sila sila lang.

Lolo Hazo likes this.
  3. Leah Dalman

Leah Dalman "Don't measure the distance; measure my love." Staff Member

pami-pamilya lng..Father - Governor, Son - Mayor, 1st Cousin - Congressman, 2nd Cousin - Kapitan.. they own the crown.

Lolo Hazo likes this.
  4. dapat lahi npod mgdala sa corruption

hahahaha! :D

Lolo Hazo likes this.
  5. danica rose

danica rose Active Member Registered

undecided ko....naa man gud pud uban nga political dynasties nga maau rpud ang performance sa public service

Maribeth likes this.
  6. ambisyosah

ambisyosah Active Member Registered

yes, i agree on you danica dear. Not all political dynasties are bad, some political families are in good reputation and good public service. For example, Dipolog City...heehheehhe

Maribeth likes this.
  7. Cristen

Cristen Everything happens for a reason :) Staff Member

It depends on how such people handle their positions. As far as I know, there are some politicians that handles their respective boundaries the way it should be. These public servants who actually are serious in devoting themselves to the people without doubts, and became an inspiration to their other family members to do the same forming a political dynasty.. If they've serve the people well, then its not a problem, right? Giving chances is good, but sometimes taking risks to give chances could also bring harm. Be vigilant. and get involve into issues regarding the society. We have all the power, what's lacking is using our power in the right way.

Maribeth likes this.
  8. everyone is starting to make a Dynasty from the Jalosjoses,Uy's Berto Uy's son is running in Polanco..Cong.Labadlabad's wife also is running in Katipunan as VM...ang Brother ni Yebes is the incumbent mayor of Roxas ug iyang duha ka anak lansar pud og coucilor og BM..:stop: Isa lang sana bawat Angkan..

curious likes this.
  9. curious

curious Active Member Registered

Sakto! i-ban na political dynasty. Wa na chance makaserbisyo ang uban na maayo pud. Dapat mo-start kay PNoy to set an example. Balita ra b nko si Kris Aquino ang next molansar VP ni Mar Roxas. whaaaat?!! :mad:

Leah Dalman likes this.
  10. kath

kath Active Member Registered

nah!. sa mana ui. :meh:

11. kath

kath Active Member Registered

:) tama! dili tanan naay daotang tuyo.. btw naa rana sa tawo. maong ayuhon gyud natog pili kung knsa atong botaran. :D

12. Todd Grundy

Todd Grundy Member Registered

No doubt some politicians will do good things but there is not any that I know of that is doing something that they should not be doing. I will praise the good but be aware that there are things you cannot see that are not good. Its is good to praise but don't let that good make you biased in your opinions. It is your right to criticize when it is deserving!

13. Lolo Hazo

Lolo Hazo New Member Registered

Credit:
    nyahahahah